/

Saturday 13 February 2010

Coming to the end of the project...

As I am coming to the end of my current project involving the redesign of the SeaFish logo and a pictogram to represent the 'Fish & Chip shop of the year awards' I would like to show you my progression and how I reached my end result. Here is the work below.

The final logo represents the authority and precise action taken by SeaFish. The stylised 's' and 'f' echo the waves of the sea and stand out in the blue colour to differentiate them from the rest of the logotype.
The typeface used is Univers 59 Ultra Condensed, I chose this because it holds a lot of strength even in lower case, but without the wideness some typefaces come with. The negative space between the stylised lettering and the Univers suggest subtle fish shapes which adds to the underlying message of the brand.













No comments:

Post a Comment