/

Monday 21 September 2009

Type and it's surroundings

Looking back through my newly created archive of work I think it is evident that my strong/most exciting area of graphic design is through type and typography. However I don't think I could work solely with type and lettering, I gain so much from looking deeper and creating an atmosphere for my type work to shine in, for example the Observation and Communication project below, using emotional and powerful drawings alongside the lettering really creates something exciting.

I've always been interested in how type works and the ways in which it can be arranged/manipulated to produce something wonderful, but there is still a part of me which will always want to push the type to its full potential through the development of an atmosphere in which it has space to grow and evolve in.

No comments:

Post a Comment