/

Thursday 3 December 2009

Envelop

It's late and I can barely keep my eyes awake, I realise that doesn't make sense, but I just had a sudden urge to tell you about www.envelop.eu, a Belgian based website solely for the promotion of young designers.

Envelop produce and sell textile products which are brought to life through the addition of user submitted work, mostly illustration, which to me is a fantastic way to get your work into the design community in a way which is interactive. i.e people can buy your work.

The designer receives 12.5% commission on purchases of their products and it costs absolutely nothing to join and start submitting your work. I myself already have 3 products available.

Illustrators, this is a great opportunity for you so I think its worth a little look.

Some examples of current designs:



















No comments:

Post a Comment